02 03 Ann Mortimer's Painting Blog: Patchings Art and Design Festival coming up on 10 - 13 June 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Patchings Art and Design Festival coming up on 10 - 13 June

34



Everything stops now for Patchings, the art festival at Calverton near Nottingham where I have had a stand over the last few years and this will be my sixth time at this friendly but incredibly well frequented show. Art societies from all over the Midlands and further afield come in coach loads...there's a huge car park, luckily...as there is so much to see. Apart from the painting, and there are huge numbers of excellent artists demonstrating, including Shirley Trevena, David Curtis and Lucy Willis to name but a few, there are art materials for sale, crafts, sculpture, pottery, jewellery, etc etc.
And yours truly will have a stand there over the four days. I will be exhibiting and selling my paintings, and will have giclee prints, cards, books, step by step guides for sale. And the whole time I will be demonstrating and painting. And I will be have information about the residential watercolour painting courses that I am running in 2011 at Alison House Hotel and Conference Centre at Cromford in Derbyshire. More info about the festival at www.patchingsartcentre.co.uk.


Here are a few of the paintings I'll be exhibiting.




35 36 37 38