02 03 Ann Mortimer's Painting Blog: Search this blog gadget installed 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Search this blog gadget installed

34
Oh wow! This IT thing keeps surprising me! Was just looking for something (Primroses) that I knew I had put on this blog somewhere and it was taking ages to trawl through the archive on the info section on the right hand side.
So I looked through the gadgets and found a Blog Search which I've installed, just there on the right. Typed in primroses and the step by step sequence I was looking for came up straight away.
Amazing! Well it is to me!

So you could try typing in anything that interests you in the flower line and I might have done something on it.

A friend just got in touch asking about the rose painting in the title header of my other blog

http://annswatercolourstudio.blogspot.com

and I referred her to some works in progress that I had uploaded in May 2010.
So if you want to see that, just type in Nevada Rose in the search box and see what happens!




35 36 37 38